Bleisure?

I was overcome. Last night I was overcome with tiredness and stress that I panicked in my sleep. So much so that I spent the better half of this morning debating what part of my life was causing me this worry. The boundaries were blurred and I could not decide.

My day tumbled around, after four consecutive phones on totally different projects a colleague remarked to me that I was the best representative of the Bleisure generation that he knows.

Bleisure?

Bliesure, being the blurring of business and leisure. The growing state of many who have decided to throw caution to the wind, work on the hoof, raise the roof and live a little. This maladie finds its friends amongst the Blackberries, mobile broadband, GSM, 3G, power surging, Notebook balancing act of working hobos, like me.

Apparently I’m not alone. Eurkea! I’m cured. I have Bleisure. Now can someone please tell me how to access the internet from the Tsar desert?

Comments

Popular Posts